BALI – the beautiful land in Indonesia archipelago, people recognize Bali as the most romantic and alluring for a wedding destination. Exchange vow as husband and wife in the land of Gods, stolling hand in hand along the outstanding view of Indian Ocean combines with the breathtaking beauty of unspoiled nature – it becomes uncompromising luxury wedding venue for creating the unforgettable memories for the wedding. The warm atmosphere of the land, the charming “embrace” of the Balinese, the enchanting sensation of the paradise is the backdrop for your wedding exclusive settings.
Let us know where do you want to tie the knot? Do you want to stay at the center and do it in a pleasant hotel in north, east or west Bali, or have it done as wedding in cliff or in a small village with friendly locals, down south amid white sand and crystal clear water? Decide where yougo and we’ll bring you there.
How To Get Married in Bali
Generally, persons of any nationality may marry in Indonesia providing they hold one of the five religions recognized by Indonesia (Buddhism, Catholicism, Hinduism, Islam, and Protestantism). Marriages under Indonesian law are performed by religious ministers and the Catatan Sipil (civil registrar); or by the Kantor Urusan Agama (Directorate of Islamic Religion Affairs) in the case of Islamic marriages.
Indonesian authorities require that all foreigners planning to marry in Indonesia obtain a “CNI” (Certificate of Non Impediment to Marriage) before the wedding. This is simply a letter from your Consulate or Embassy representative in Indonesia stating that there is no objection for you to get married in Indonesia.
For the Consulate to issue this letter, each couple must personally visit their country’s respective Consulate to swear an oath that they are free to marry, for some Embassy or Consulate office allow an application of CNI by sending all detail required by Embassy or Consulate office, for further information please contact our wedding specialist. You must have with you the documents listed below. Once the oath has been taken, the Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage will be produced and handed over. This is usually done on the spot.
It is very important to be highlighted before getting married in Bali or other regions in Indonesia that we require the important documents to support your wedding ceremony:
- Copy of valid passport for both couple wedding (each passport being valid for a minimum 6 months as from the date of entry into Indonesia)
- Copy of valid passport for two witnesses
- Copy of Birth Certificate (the copy must be legalized by a solicitor or by the individual’s Embassy/ Consulate General in Bali or other regions in Indonesia)
- Letter from both sets of parents/guardians, stating that there are no objections to the marriage
- Legalized written statements confirming the status of each individual (single/ widow/ widower/ divorcee etc.)
- For widow/widower must present a copy of dead certificate of the former spouse
- Copy of Divorce Certificate if you have divorced from former marriage
- The Original Certificate of No Impediment. A ‘Certificate of Non-Impediment’ is issued by the local authorities where the individual lives in his/ her home country (before leaving for Indonesia), or by his/her respective Embassy or Consulate General in Bali or Jakarta, Indonesia (after arriving in Indonesia)
- To fill the booking form, wedding arrangement form and civil form
- 10 pieces of couple photograph size 4 x 6 cm (the groom position on the right side of bride)
Catholic Couples must also present:
- Baptism Certificates – Mandatory. These should be issued not more than 6 months (and preferably not more than 3 months) prior to your wedding date;
- Letter of Freedom” issued by your Parish Priest or other Church Official, declaring you have never been married and are therefore free to marry;
- Letter of Delegation” issued by your Parish Priest or other Church Official, declaring that they have no objection to your marriage ceremony being performed by a Priest from the Catholic Church in Bali.
- Pre Nuptial Course
- Pre Marriage Inquiry